Press Registration Elfia Arcen 2017:
Using our press registration form, you can apply for press accreditation for Elfia. After review of your application, you will receive your press ticket by e-mail:
We will try to respond to your request as soon as possible.
Elfia receives many requests for press accreditation every year, but we make a selection based on several criteria.
You have to meet at least one of the following criteria:
- You are a member of or a supplier for a renowned media company
- You have proven reach (eg. website visitors, circulation, followers or subscribers)
- You represent a niche affiliated with Elfia
- You provide high-quality work
Please note the following:
- You will receive a maximum of one press ticket per person
- If you wish to receive press tickets for more than one person, you can apply for a press pass for someone else in the process
- The press pass does not offer use of parking spaces, you will have to purchase a separate parking ticket
- The press pass issued by Elfia is valid for one day of your choice
- The press passes do not provide special access on the festival and you will not receive a wristband
- We ask you to use a work mailadres during the application
- We might contact you for further information following your application
For further questions and/or comments, please contact Anneke@elfia.com. You can also reach her to make an appointment to meet during the event for information.